Ramsgate, South Coast, KwaZulu Natal
Self-Catering Accommodation in Ramsgate
Bellevue Guest Lodge is a charming and comfortable retreat, set in 11 hectares of lush forest and spacious gardens. Situated midway, between Ramsgate and Southbroom, near safe sandy beaches, spectacular coastline and magnificent golf courses. All our accommodation is self-catering and fully equipped with linen, towels, crockery and cutlery. We also service daily (except Sundays and Public Holidays). Facilities include a small swimming pool, children’s play center, trampoline and nature walks. Within a few minutes drive there are shops, restaurants, blue flag beaches, horse riding, nature reserves and a crocodile farm.
Bellevue Guest Lodge is a Natural Heritage Site and our indigenous forest is home to magnificent bird life, blue duiker, bushbuck, porcupine, otters, leguaan, genets, monkeys and the rare tree hyrax. We also offer our guests free access to Bellevue Park, which is an indigenous botanical garden and eco-play zone with interactive play apparatus and educational signage.
The lodge can sleep up to 10 people and comprises of three quaint cottages set around a charming courtyard. There are five bedrooms, five bathrooms and three kitchenettes. The lodge has an undercover deck next to the splash pool and a trampoline in the garden. Three of the bedrooms have TV’s with SABC channels. (Bring your DSTV Decoders)
HIGH SEASON – MIN CHARGE FOR 10 PEOPLE
Bellevue House comprises of two units which can be linked to make a 10 sleeper.
Bellevue House (UNIT A) is a spacious double story chalet set in lush tropical gardens. The chalet sleeps 6 people & comprises of kitchen, open plan lounge/dining room & covered patio, 2 bedrooms & bathroom downstairs. Upstairs there is another large bedroom & bathroom. There is a trampoline in the garden and the chalet has TV. (Bring your DSTV Decoder).
Bellevue House (UNIT B) sleeps 4 people & comprises of open plan kitchen/dining & TV room with lovely veranda. There is one bedroom & bathroom downstairs & a spacious bedroom upstairs. (Bring your DSTV decoder for extra channels.)
HIGH SEASON – MIN CHARGE FOR 10 PEOPLE
The cottage sleeps 4 people and is tucked away in the corner of the gardens. The unit comprises of two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and bathroom with shower. There is a covered veranda where you can braai in all weather. The unit has TV with SABC channels, but you are welcome to bring your own DSTV decoder.
HIGH SEASON – MIN CHARGE FOR 4 PEOPLE
LOW SEASON RATE - R200 PER PERSON PER NIGHT SHARING (MIN 2 NIGHTS)
HIGH SEASON RATE & PUBLIC HOLIDAY WEEKENDS - R300 PER PERSON PER NIGHT SHARING (MIN 7 NIGHTS DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS)
SINGLES & PET PRICES ON REQUEST.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WELCOME CHILDREN & HAVE LOTS OF FACILITIES FOR CHILDREN, BUT ANYONE OVER 2 YEARS OF AGE IS CHARGED AT THE FULL RATE. ONLY UNDER 2’S STAY FREE.
GPS LOCATION (E 30, 32162: S -30, 90213)
From Durban take the N2 south. Once you have passed through the Oribi Toll Plaza drive for another 25km until you get to a set of traffic lights. Turn right to Ramsgate, pass the crocodile farm and cross the bridge. Bellevue Guest Lodge is situated at the top of the hill on the left, opposite Pistol Saloon on the corner BEFORE the Oatlands turnoff.
Or follow this link http://goo.gl/maps/au2WX
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All accepted quotes will be taken as terms and conditions read and accepted.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- No day visitors or pets allowed on the property. (UNLESS BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT)
- Bellevue Guest Lodge is a private retreat, so for the enjoyment of all our guests we do not allow loud music, noise or drunken behaviour. Guests disturbing the peace will be asked to leave the property immediately with no refund.
- Arrival time is from 2.00 p.m. onwards and departure time is 9.30 a.m.
- A fully refundable breakage deposit of R500 is payable on arrival. Please check all items on the itinerary lists. The deposit will be refunded if nothing is damaged and there are no broken or missing items.
- All units are equipped with television and satellite dish, we supply SABC 1, 2 & 3, and E-TV, you are welcome to bring your own DSTV decoder if you are a Multi-choice subscriber.
- Our units are serviced daily (except Sundays & Public Holidays.) We change bed linen once a week and bath towels every third day, if you require clean bath towels daily please bring your own, you must bring your own beach & swimming towels.
- Please bring all your own food and refreshments, we supply dish washing liquid, soap and 2 toilet rolls per bathroom, if you require extra, please bring your own.
- Accepted quotes are held for 24 hours, a deposit secures your reservation.
- Cancellations – once you have booked a unit we only refund deposits if we re-let the accommodation
View BnB Network South Coast in a larger map