Ramsgate South Coast KwaZulu Natal
Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Ramsgate
The Mediterranean style Guest house decorated in an African theme is superbly positioned on the border of Margate and Ramsgate overlooking the warm Indian Ocean. This tranquil venue is less than a 10 minute walk to the centre of Margate, an ideal position for both business and leisure.
Beachcomber Bay is situated on a hilltop with superb breaker and sea views and private access to golden beaches. Enjoy warm hospitality, personal service and sumptuous breakfasts.
Guests may enjoy a refreshing sauna, a spa bath or sunbathe on the pool deck or patios, (where the seasonal whale, dolphin, and sardine runs may be viewed) or partake in a host of activities, and scenic drives.
Beachcomber Bay is within easy reach of eight PGA rated golf courses, including Selborne Country Club, South Broom Golf Club, San Lameer Country Club and the Wild Coast Sun Country Club which are rated in the top 50 courses in South Africa.
A host of activities and a variety of restaurants are easily accessible.
Our 3 star TGCSA Guest house facilities include:
The bedrooms have:
- En suite bathrooms
- Private entrances
- Televisions with a DSTV commercial package including MNet, all movie channels ,all sports channels, TV 1, 2 , 3 and E
- Bar fridges
- Fans (except Room 1 which is air-conditioned)
- A safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Guest amenities including soaps, shampoo, moisturiser and shower gel
The guest house has:
- A private pathway giving direct access to the beach
- Wireless internet connection; free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- A wireless weather station
- A small informative library
- Credit card facilities
- A licensed bar
- A large pool (10m X 4.5m), sun decks and a pool bar.
- A Braai patio
- Secure off-street parking
- A JOJO tank to ensure uninterrupted water supply
- A generator to supply limited electricity in times of power cuts
Breakfast choices include:
- Fruit juice
- Muffins and croissants
- Tea and/or coffee
- Traditional soft porridge
View BnB Network South Coast in a larger map